The Domaine du Pouldroit opens :
- from March 1st to November 30th for owners
- and from April to early November for holidaymakers.
The office opens :
- in lower season from 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
from 8.30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. every day in July and August.
Arrivals and departures
For accommodations :
- In lower season : arrivals between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., departures before 10 a.m.
- In higher season : arrivals between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m., departures before 10 a.m.
We are more flexible in lower season to let you enjoy more your stay.
- In lower season : arrivals between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., departures before 12 a.m.
- In higher season : arrivals between 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., departures before 12 a.m.
Our smiling and caring staff is always available for services or to give you some advises : sale of postcards, flyers about tours, market days, tide schedule…
Washing and drying tokens are available at the reception desk for sale at 4€ each and doses of washing powder at 1€. The Washers and dyer are placed the sanitary. We also sell propane cylinders (13 kg).
During the higher season and some week-ends in the lower season you can eat our daily specialities such as: Pizzas, French fries, Ice-creams, Waffles, Drinks…
Holiday vouchers are also accepted.
Babies are considered in the global capacity of accommodations. Number of people won’t exceed this capacity.
There are sanitary facilities in each accommodation. In addition, the Domaine du Pouldroit has sanitary facilities with 2 washers and a dryer.
Pets are allowed with a surcharge, except for categories 1 and 2, the VIP and Grand Confort mobile-homes.
One car or boat is allowed on a plot. Gates are closed from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. every night. After 11 p.m., cars must stay outside, in our private parking.